A. 1 million
B. 10 million
C. 7 million
D. 5 million
2. The original Oktoberfest celebrated?
A. The marriage of Prince Ludwig & Princess Therese
B. The coronation of Prince Ludwig
C. The marriage of King Helmut & Princess Elizabeth
D. The success of the fall harvest
3. What event caused an interruption in the annual Oktoberfest celebration?
A. The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand
B. The Napoleonic wars
C. The Great European Plague
D. The country wide famine
4. Why is Oktoberfest celebrated in September?
5. Most beer served at Oktoberfest is called_______________?
6. In what month was beer usually brewed and why?
7. What is the average attendance of Oktoberfest each year?
8. The following breweries are represented at Oktoberfest except for: (one)
9. Where is Oktoberfest held?
10. How long does it take to brew an Oktoberfest beer?
4. Better weather
6. It was brewed in March, cellared in the summer and ready to drink in September.
7. 6 million people; 85% from Germany
10. 6 months, March-September