Friday, January 22, 2010

Event Postponed

FOW Folks Planning to Attend the January Event:
My apologies to all of you who were planning to attend the FOW event this Saturday. It is with much regret that I must cancel the event. Although our host's home is without power due to the on-going storms and the parking area is a virtual swamp (and therefore a sink hole for parked cars), an alternate site was arranged and we thought we could still make this happen - in spite of the wrath of Mother Nature.

However, our guest speaker informed me Wednesday night that his mother has just been hospitalized in serious condition, and the doctors say, "It is only a matter of time." Obviously she must be his first priority and he will be unable to be with us that evening. So, again with my apologies, I know you will all understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment